Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How to train horses

Just like almost everyone in the horseworld I fell in love with horses at a very young age. Exept I didnt have an opportunity un til later in life. Now that I have a horse. I wante to learn how to train my horse myself. So thanx to the internet I found info on how to train horses.

It has a been a great first experience having this information I gained the knowledge and ability to eliminate any bad habits & perfect my ground training. I have learned how to bond with my horse and get respect from him. I was amazed how easy the training methods are they are simple to undertsand. I am not saying I have perfected all of these exercises and methods, but I can honestly say my horse is broker and moves better and we are having more success the more I use the tips and exercises from
how to train horses
program.

No comments:

Post a Comment